Friday, June 28, 2013

Goodbye Depression, Hello Relaxation!


These days I have been hanging out with Caroline quite often to do our work and we keep faced alot of problems. Both of us are actually tired and stress and I had been insomnia for these few months. I really need to have a break and relax myself, I think it's time for me to have a massage therapy now~


Why we need massage? Let's check out our video here~ =)


Here are the point to go for a massage:

Soothes Anxiety & Depression
You can reduce your anxiety and feelings of depression with regular massage therapy. Massage therapy has a very positive effect on treating anxiety and depression as depression are the inability to experience pleasure, an excessive sensitivity to stress and a negative outlook on circumstances hence this is where massage comes in. Massage therapy can reduce both stress and fatigue so you can get on with your day.

It Boosts Immunity
Massage may also be an effective tool for maintaining good health as a single massage could help boost your immune system and help you better cope with stress, even if you're not sick or stressed out. Massage produced measurable changes in the immune system and endocrine system of healthy adults. Massage caused sizeable decreases in arginine vasopressin, a hormone that contributes to aggressive behavior, and small decreases in the stress hormone cortisol.

Improves Sleep
Do you suffer from sleepless nights? Most people do not realize that massage can in fact help improve your sleep. Massage therapy is a known method to reduce stress and tension. Massage helps to reduce stress, improve circulation, soothe aching muscles, release tension and reduce or lower your blood pressure. It is thought that it can also stimulate the immune system.  These relaxing results may therefore make massage a helpful aid in restoring restful sleep.

Relieves Headaches
Headache is never a good thing to have with. Try this trick, do the point massage on your head area and see if you can feel the magic. Just a gentle touch or massage could reduce and relieve headache! 

Because It Feels Amazing!  
Who don't wish to feel amazing everyday? Massage is the key! Massage not only makes you feel amazing. Once you feel amazing, it helps on boost on your self-esteem too! Perhaps, you can tell me how you feel after done a massage session? :p





Why Amante? To be honest, I have been hearing a lot about Amante but have yet to visit them. Now, after Caroline shared her amazing experience with Amante previously, I think I should just book for a session now!  You may want to read her experience here!
Photo Booth Malaysia is one of the main collaborators for The Butterfly Massage Party! It must be perfect for girls who love camwhoring session like the both Caroline and I, if you know what I mean? ;p


We also found out that Ask Joey - The Sweetest Party is the party planner for the massage party too! OMG! I really wish they can tell me what kind of sweet surprise that they are going to show us? I just can't wait! 


I get to know about The Butterfly Projects through Caroline and am not sure how to be part of the happy girls there. I envy about the girls who going to enjoy their spa party tomorrow and wish I will be selected as one of the girls to join this awesome Massage Party for I have never been to one yet. :D